Dr. Rouzbeh Kordestani
Dr. Rouzbeh Kordestani (MD/MPH)
Dr. Kordestani is a highly experienced and award-winning plastic surgeon with many years of education and experience in the field. His personalized approach to both surgical and nonsurgical treatment, as well as his excellent manner, help foster a firm bond between doctor and patient. He strives to communicate clearly as well as deliver outstanding professional results.
His extensive background includes the following:
- Associate Professor, Department of Surgery – Texas Tech, 2015-2017
- Chief of Surgery, Northwest Texas Healthcare System, 2009-2011
- Former Chief Fellow, University of Oklahoma – Plastic Surgery Division, 2002-2004
Dr. Kordestani has been published in many professional publications. He is also a member of respected organizations, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Medical Association. He has presented at numerous events throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and beyond. Dr. Kordestani has been practicing medicine since 2004 and has experience in over 8,000 cases throughout his extensive career.
Dr. Kordestani is the newest Plastic Surgeon to join Ward MD and is proud to serve Salt Lake City and the surrounding areas.
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation Revision
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Implant Removal
- Mommy Makeover
- Mini abdominoplasty
- Abdominoplasty with FDL
- Body Lift
- Gynecomastia surgery
- Lipocontouring lower extremeties
- Medial Thigh Lift
- Brazillian Butt Lift (BBL)